COOKS IN: 30 MINUTES
- ¾ cup (180ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 60g butter, chopped
- 180g white chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 150g plain sweet biscuits
- ½ cup (65g) dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup (45g) roasted unsalted pistachios
Grease an 8cm x 26cm bar pan; line base with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over long sides.
Stir condensed milk and butter in small saucepan over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat; add chocolate, stir until smooth.
Break biscuits into small pieces; place in a large bowl with cranberries and nuts. Stir in chocolate mixture.
Spread mixture into pan, cover; refrigerate about 3 hours or overnight until firm. Cut into 12 slices.