PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKS IN: 20 MINUTES
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*
- LIne 8×8 or 11×7 baking dish with foil. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small saucepan melt the butterscotch chips and butter together, set aside to cool slightly.
- In large bowl whisk flour, salt, baking powder and brown sugar together. Stir in butterscotch mixture until combined, mixture will be dry.
- Stir egg and vanilla into mixture until smooth.
- Add in marshmallow and white chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes until center is just set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.