WARM ROASTED FRUIT, CREAMY YOGHURT & PISTACHIOS
COOKS: IN 20 MINUTES
DIFFICULTY: NOT TOO TRICKY
- 8 ripe figs
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons fresh unsweetened orange juice
- 4 tablespoons runny honey
- 150 g blackberries
- 600 g Greek yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons granola
- 2 tabelspoons unsalted pistachio nuts
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6.
- Halve the figs and arrange cut-side up on a lined non-stick baking tray, so that they fit snugly.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cinnamon, orange juice and honey until combined, then spoon over the figs. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, or until tender and sticky.
- Scatter the blackberries over the figs and return to the oven for a final 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide the yoghurt between four breakfast pots or bowls. Top with the roasted fruit, reserving the juices in the tray.
- Scatter the granola and pistachios over the pots and drizzle with the reserved juices to finish.