- 2 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 250g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup frozen blueberries thawed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add 3 tablespoons of honey and the ricotta cheese and mix to combine.
- Using a ½-cup measure, spoon the mixture into 6 cups of a silicone (or other nonstick) muffin tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the little pies rise and are golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the berries and 1 tablespoon water over low heat until the berries are softened
- Stir in remaining honey and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until syrupy.
- Serve the pies drizzled with the ‘oh so yummy’ blueberry coulis!