WITH OATS & COTTAGE CHEESE
COOKS IN: 10 MINUTES
DIFFICULTY: NOT TOO TRICKY
- 100 g porridge oats
- 100 g cottage cheese
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- olive oil or unsalted butter , for frying
- 1 avocado , optional
- 2 large free-range eggs , optional
- chilli sauce , optional
- Put the oats, cottage cheese, 2 eggs and the baking powder in a blender and blitz until smooth with a tiny pinch of sea salt, adding a splash of water to loosen if it’s too thick.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat with a small splash of oil or a small knob of butter.
- Add the batter to the pan, a large spoonful at a time (you may need to do this in batches), and fry for 2 minutes, or until golden, flipping halfway.
- Serve topped with sliced avocado, a fried egg and chilli sauce, if you like, or a combination of your favourite toppings.