COOKS IN: 35 MINUTES
DIFFICULTY: NOT TOO TRICKY
- 150g low-fat ricotta cheese (see note)
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla custard
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled, roughly chopped
- 8 pieces almond bread
- Step 1Place ricotta in a food processor. Process until creamy. Pour in custard and pulse until just combined. Transfer to a large bowl. Wash and dry food processor bowl.
- Step 2Process mango until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup mango puree. Fold remaining mango puree into ricotta mixture.
- Step 3Half-fill four 1-cup capacity glasses with mango-ricotta mixture. Spoon over reserved puree. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or longer, if time permits. Serve with almond bread.