(Bánh bò nướng lá dứa)
- 225ml coconut milk
- 200g Sugar
- 160g rice powder
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Mix coconut milk and sugar. Place on the stove on low heat until the mixture dissolved. Put this mixture aside to cool off.
- Whisk all eggs with oil, vanilla, pandan drops (if wished) and the coconut mixture together.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl of rice powder and baking powder. Beat until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tin with baking paper. Bake at 163 degree for 35 mins.
- Once done, cut into even pieces.
- Serve while warm.
JOIN your products on Simple seller App for FREE.