(Gluten free, grain free)
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKS IN: 35 MINUTES
- 1 avocado mashed up with a spoon
- 3 tablespoons apple sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Mash your avocado up with a fork or spoon, as creamy as you can get it.
- Add your apple sauce, peanut butter, egg, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Add your cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Stir all together.
- Pour into pan, smooth top with spatula.
- Cook for 33-35 minutes or until your toothpick comes out clean.