PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKS IN: 20 MINUTES
- 180g dark or milk chocolate
- 135g white chocolate
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/3 cup goji berries, chopped
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Melt each block of chocolate, keeping them separate.
- Spread the melted dark chocolate onto the tray and spread it out evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Working quickly, pour the melted white chocolate over the top, and using a tooth pick, swirl the chocolates together to create a pretty “swirled” effect.
- Sprinkle the top with chopped pecans, pistachio and goji berries, gently pressing them down to make sure they harden in the chocolate.
- Place the tray into the fridge and let it set for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the fridge, break the chocolate bark into small pieces.
******** By Leanne Ward *********