PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES
½ x 250g packet Arnott’s Choc Ripple Biscuits
180g packet Cadbury Picnic Sharepack (12)
600ml tub thickened cream
385g can Nestle Coffee & Milk
- Lightly grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Place biscuits in a large, snap-lock bag. Seal. Gently pound with a rolling pin to coarsely crush. Spread evenly over base of prepared pan.
- Coarsely chop chocolate bars.
- Beat cream in a large bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add Coffee & Milk. Beat for about 2 minutes, or until firm peaks form.
- Stir half the chocolate bars into coffee mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Smooth over top. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate bars. Press gently into cream mixture. Cover. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight until firm.
- To serve, lift slice out of pan. Cut into squares.